Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surprise Stocking NOW!

Hiya Everyone,

My sincere apologies for the delayed stocking here at Dragonfly Magik, a few things went very pear shaped here and I have needed a few days away from DM and the PC to work through things. Thank-you so much for your understanding!

Nappies will be going live any minute now to catch you all by surprise :D Please be a little patient with my response time as I am also sewing today so will not be at the PC to answer emails/amend invoices right away :)

Nappies more than likely will not be posted until Saturday at the earliest as I have to rely on being chauffeured around LOL, please bear this in mind when placing your order :)

Thanks everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Brightest Blessings,
Kirsty :)

2 comments:

Miss Cinders said...

LOL aren't you sneaky!

Dragonfly Magik said...

Hehehe makes it easier for people who can't "hyena" to get them iykwim? A lot less stress on me too, minus the nasty emails PMSL
xoxox